For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Packers
- Los Angeles’ games this season have gone over 47 points seven of 10 times.
- In 36.4% of Green Bay’s games this season (4/11), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s over/under of 47.
- The two teams combine to average 49.6 points per game, 2.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 42.2 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.8 fewer than the 47 total in this contest.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 50.7 points per game in 2020, 3.7 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Packers have averaged a total of 48.5 points, 1.5 more than the set total in this contest.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an against the spread record of 3-6 in their nine games when favored by 1 point or more so far this season.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have gone over the total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- The Rams put up 7.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Packers surrender (19.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 19.5 points.
- The Rams collect 68.4 more yards per game (387.2) than the Packers give up per outing (318.8).
- Los Angeles is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall when the team amasses over 318.8 yards.
- This year, the Rams have 11 turnovers, five fewer than the Packers have takeaways (16).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the Packers.
Packers stats and trends
- In Green Bay’s 11 games this year, it has nine wins against the spread.
- This year, the Packers have won ATS in each of their three games as an underdog of 1 point or more.
- Green Bay has hit the over in 27.3% of its opportunities this season (three times over 11 games with a set point total).
- This year the Packers score just 0.2 fewer points per game (22.5) than the Rams allow (22.7).
- Green Bay is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team puts up more than 22.7 points.
- The Packers rack up 351 yards per game, just 4.1 more than the 346.9 the Rams give up.
- When Green Bay amasses more than 346.9 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Packers have turned the ball over nine times, five fewer times than the Rams have forced turnovers (14).
Home and road insights
- Green Bay is 4-0 against the spread, and 4-0 overall, at home.
- The Packers are 4-0 ATS as 1-point underdogs or greater at home.
- In four home games this year, Green Bay has hit the over once.
- Packers home games this season average 48.3 total points, 1.3 more than this matchup’s over/under (47).
- Los Angeles is 4-1 overall, with two wins against the spread, on the road.
- On the road, the Rams have two wins ATS (2-3) as 1-point favorites or more.
- This season, in five road games, Los Angeles has hit the over twice.
- The average point total in Rams away games this season is 49.6 points, 2.6 more than this outing’s over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.