The Arizona Cardinals (5-0) are an underdog by 3 points as they aim to keep their five-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the Cleveland Browns (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The point total is 49.5 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Browns vs. Cardinals
- Cleveland’s games this season have gone over 49.5 points three of five times.
- In 80% of Arizona’s games this season (4/5), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s over/under of 49.5.
- The two teams combine to average 59.8 points per game, 10.3 more than the total in this contest.
- The 41.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 7.7 fewer than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Browns games this season is 49.2, 0.3 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under of 49.5.
- The 51.6 PPG average total in Cardinals games this season is 2.1 points more than this game’s over/under.
Browns stats and trends
- In Cleveland’s five games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Browns have been favored by 3 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cleveland’s games this year have gone over the total in three out of five opportunities (60%).
- The Browns put up 28.4 points per game, 9.4 more than the Cardinals give up per matchup (19).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when the team records more than 19 points.
- The Browns average 417.6 yards per game, 64.2 more yards than the 353.4 the Cardinals allow per contest.
- When Cleveland churns out more than 353.4 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This year, the Browns have four turnovers, six fewer than the Cardinals have takeaways (10).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cleveland’s matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 4-1-0 this year.
- The Cardinals covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3 points or more.
- Arizona’s games this season have gone over the point total two times in five opportunities (40%).
- This year the Cardinals rack up 8.6 more points per game (31.4) than the Browns give up (22.8).
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 22.8 points.
- The Cardinals collect 413.2 yards per game, 114.4 more yards than the 298.8 the Browns allow.
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team churns out more than 298.8 yards.
- This season the Cardinals have turned the ball over five times, one more than the Browns’ takeaways (4).
Home and road insights
- At home, as 3-point favorites or more, the Browns have one win ATS (1-1).
- Browns home games this season average 46.5 total points, 3.0 fewer than this outing’s over/under (49.5).
- On the road, Arizona is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- On the road, the Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Arizona has gone over the total once in three away games this year.
- This season, Cardinals away games average 53.0 points, 3.5 more than this contest’s over/under (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.