The New York Jets (0-2) are double-digit underdogs (-10.5) on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Denver Broncos (2-0). The over/under is 42.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Jets
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Denver games went over 42 points scored, its current matchup’s over/under, nine times (out of 16) last season.
- Last season, 11 of New York’s 16 matchups went over 42 total points scored.
- The two teams averaged a combined 6.6 less points per game (35.4) a season ago than this game’s total of 42 points.
- The Broncos and the Jets saw their opponents average a combined 14.5 more points per game last season than the over/under of 42 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Broncos games last year was 3.5 more points than the total of 42 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jets in 2020 was 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver covered nine times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Denver’s games.
- The Broncos averaged 20.2 points per game last year, 8.4 fewer than the Jets surrendered per matchup (28.6).
- Denver was 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall last season when the team recorded over 28.6 points.
- The Broncos racked up 52 fewer yards per game (335.6) than the Jets allowed per matchup (387.6) last season.
- When Denver picked up over 387.6 yards last season, the team was 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- Last season the Broncos turned the ball over 32 times, 13 more than the Jets’ takeaways (19).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Jets stats and trends
- New York compiled a 6-10-0 ATS record last season.
- The Jets covered the spread once last year (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- In New York’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- The Jets averaged 15.2 points per game last year, 12.7 fewer than the Broncos gave up (27.9).
- When New York recorded over 27.9 points last season, it was 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Jets racked up 279.9 yards per game last year, 88 fewer yards than the 367.9 the Broncos allowed per outing.
- Last year the Jets turned the ball over 19 times, three more than the Broncos’ takeaways (16).
Home and road insights
- Denver was 2-6 overall, and 4-4 against the spread, at home last season.
- Last season, Denver hit the over in four of eight home games.
- Broncos home games last season averaged 44.4 total points, 2.4 more than this outing’s over/under (42).
- New York had two wins against the spread, and was 1-7 overall, away from home last season.
- Last season, in three of eight road games New York hit the over.
- The average point total in Jets away games last season was 45.0 points, 3.0 more than this outing’s over/under (42).
Powered by Data Skrive.